Wednesday, December 15, 2021

We Believe Blog Train - December 2021 - Glory to the Newborn King

 This month Lori Imel ( one of our designers) chose the theme and colors which I hope you all enjoy. I really enjoyed working with these colours.

I will be sharing some news at the end of this post so please read after I share the blog train list of participators.


You can download the 12 x 12 template HERE
or the Letter Size template HERE


You can download this kit HERE

Our train is very short this month but I hope you all still enjoy it:


A-M Designs   ( you are here)

For many years I have been involved in this Blog Train and it is with a heavy heart that on behalf of the other designers I need to share that we will not be operating this train next year. Please keep an eye of the blogs of some of the designers ( myself included) as we will still give away free kits on our blogs. 

I pray that you all have safe and happy Christmas celebrations.




9 comments:

  1. It is also with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to this train! I scrapbook for our church and use 75% of elements for that scrapbook from these trains that I have accumulated over the years. But I do understand that we seem to be in a season of dramatic change, and this has taken a toll on our lives, communities, even our churches. This will more than likely be my last scrapbook for our church. Seems we haven't been together enough to obtain photos to scrap.
    Thank you for these many years that you have donated your kits and your time. I have put MANY of them to use.
    Pray for our country, our homes and churches!
    Again, thank you to all the designers of the WBBT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit, and all the kits you've shared with us over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear that. I looked forward to the 15th of ever month. But I do understand. Hope you have a wonderful and safe season. God Bles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thank you for all the wonderful kits over the years. I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the great sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all the beautiful WE Believe kits. This BT will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to see this train go. I have enjoyed collecting and using the kits over the years. But look up! Our Lord is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this last beautiful kit & templates for these wonderful blog train. & thank you for all the beautiful kits & templates that you have shared over the past few years -- this has been a very special train. May God bless you all as you move on to other paths -- Merry Christmas & may your New Year be full of blessings from above!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so very much for all your hard work, beautiful kits and I love this blog train. May the Lord Bless this New Year for you and your's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.