Sunday, May 1, 2022

Scripture Kit - Fear Not

 Welcome to my kit for this month. If you read one of my precious posts you will know that my house was flooded on 28th February and I lost about 99% of my belongings. I lost the External Hard Drive on which I stored my commercial use products for design work but I do have an older back up from a few years ago so I hope to still continue creating a Scripture Kit every month. This month is the kit I had nearly finished ready for March ( I was able to save everything that was on my computer and now own a new laptop).

My husband and I have faith in our Heavenly Father who is keeping us safe and at peace through this trial we are going through.   Next month I hope to have some positive news to share where we might be moving to. Presently we are staying with wonderful Christian friends who have made their home available to us for as long as we need. 


You can download this kit HERE


2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful you are safe, but how it must hurt to lose so much! Hugs and prayers! Thank you for the kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.