Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pretty Bubbles - a mini kit by A-M


This is a little mini kit I designed myself. The credits are in the Terms of Use which are included in the downloads.

There are two files to download. Part 2 is only the Text Path so if you prefer to only download Part 1 that is okay. Part 2 is a fairly large file. Instructions for how to use the Text Path for PSE and Photoshop are included in the file. I am unsure if it will work in other software.

Here is the link to the folder where you can download the two files:

Pretty Bubbles

The inspiration for designing this kit was a Colour challenge on the forum of Nuts 4 Digi and also the photos of my granddaughter shown on the layout I put together using this kit as you can see below.

Please if you do download my little kit I would appreciate a comment added to my Blog here, thankyou.

4 comments:

  1. This look so pretty ! Looking forward to seeing all the pieces in the PSE Catalogue ;

    Thank You !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.