Friday, February 15, 2013

TRIUNE BLOG TRAIN - FEBRUARY - AMAZING LOVE

This month the theme for this Blog Train is "Amazing Love" and it is such an amazing love that the Lord has for us.  
Whoever downloads my kit, I do hope you enjoy using it.

You can download this mini kit HERE

Here is the list of those taking part in this blog train:



A-M Digital Designs   ( this is where you are now )
If you lose your way, head back to the Train Station at Sairi's blog!

Here is a small page I created using my kit for a Faith Challenge at Scrapbook Bytes


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely contribution to the Triune Blog train. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to this blog train each month and this month had an amazing color palette!
    Thank you very much for your part. Have a blessed weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm excited about your elements! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing in the blog train. I really appreciated the title of the train, Amazing Love, how very true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your work. :) I really like your photo masks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kit. Thank you very much, you are really appreciated for sharing. -Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.