Friday, March 11, 2016

Scrap Girls Challenge - #sgdigispring

Years ago way back in 2008 when I started creating digital scrapbook pages, the first digital site forum I joined was Nuts 4 Digi which was an Australian site and suited me with me living here in Australia. They had classes I purchased to help me get started with my Photoshop Elements Software. Then I had a look around the web and found another site to join - Scrap Girls and I was so glad I joined it as I learnt so much there as the members where so willing to share their knowledge when I was trying to work something out. I fell in the love with the products in their store - things like "styles" and "actions" that Nuts 4 Digi did not have in their store. Well I stuck with Nuts 4 Digi and about three years ago the site closed. With Scrap Girls I have wandered away a few times and have now returned to be active there again as I have such a huge stash of the products I purchased there with most that I have never used.
This month I have started taking part in the monthly Challenge Chase and for this I need to share a layout on social media and as I do not do Facebook I decided to use this blog to share my layout. I need to include a hashtag which I will and have done in the title of the post. The theme for our page is "Spring".
So for those who visit my blog I hope you enjoy my page and please enjoy later in the month what I create for the We Believe Blog Train.

Credits:  Template - Painted Dream by Syndee Rogers Nuckles; papers from Evergreen by Jopke Designs; flower and bow from Shabby Blanc by Brandy Murry; tag from Peridot by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin

#sgdigispring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.