Sunday, March 1, 2020

LILIES - MATTHEW 6:28

For this month with it being the start of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere I thought I would create a flower themed kit to share.

During my courtship with my husband we would exchange letters and love notes. One time I used pretty paper on which there were flowers so I included in my note Matthew 6:28.  My dear sweetheart thought I was telling him the message that he had too much concern for his clothing which was far from the truth as his wardrobe was very minimal.  So I need to help him understand I just wanted to share a scripture that spoke about the beauty of flowers.

I hope you enjoy my template and kit.  I have carried over the Lilac colour from the Friendship kit so some of the papers and elements will work together.

You can download the 12 x 12 template HERE
and the Letter Size template HERE

You can download this kit HERE



7 comments:

  1. Thank you. It is lovely. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne-Marie. My colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and meaningful kit. Thank-you for it and the templates.
    Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit!!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour ce joli kit et Meilleurs Voeux pour l'Année Nouvelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.