Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Scripture Kit - Sweet Friendship

 When I decided to use the bible verse Proverbs 27:9, I forgot that I used this same scripture in February 2020 for a kit I titled "Friendship".  I think age is catching with my silly mind or maybe I have too much on my mind lately.   This time I have used a different Bible translation so the verse is slightly different.

I do hope you enjoy the sweet items in the kit and can make use of what I have designed. 

You can download this small kit HERE
and if you would like a mini kit come and join me in the Slow Scrap challenge I host at Oh Snap Lets Scrap. 


4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful....thank you so very much for sharing your lovely work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore les couleurs merci pour le partage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.