Friday, April 29, 2022

April 2022 Template

 I have not been active on  my blog as on the 28th February my town was flooded. The water reached the window sills of our home and took just over a week for the water to recede so we could get into our house to clean it out and throw out so many many things. My computer was under water for at least four days but the technician I took it to was able to save all my documents and pictures. My pictures included my digital products and the folder where I store all my designing projects.  I now own a 15 inch laptop and am getting used to the smaller screen.

Our house is unliveable and as we cannot afford the repairs we are selling it as is and hope to gain enough funds to purchase a one bedroom unit in a retirement village. 

As of now the monthly templates I give away this year will be for the month before so here is April:


Download the 12 x 12 template HERE
or the Letter Size  HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.