This month I chose to use Psalm 33:3 for the theme of my kit.
Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully and shout for joy.
When I did a google search on this verse the following was revealed:
Meaning of the Verse : A new song: Fresh praise reflects new experiences and ongoing revelations of God's goodness.
Play skillfully: Excellence matters, and using one's best abilities honors God.
Shout for joy: Worship should be full of genuine gladness and triumph.
Also I looked up my Matthew Henry Commentary and this is what I found there: Holy joy is the heart and soul of praise. Thankful praise is the breath and language of holy joy. Every endowment we possess, should be employed with all our skill and earnestness in God's service.
I am definitely not a good singer but I definitely enjoy "making a joyful noise unto the Lord". Our Lord desires and deserves all the praise we give to Him.
I hope you all enjoy my kit this month as I did enjoy putting it all together.
You can download the papers HERE
and the elements HERE

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.