Tuesday, December 15, 2020

We Believe Blog Train - December 2020 - What Child is This

 To those who visit my blog I pray that you will all have safe and happy times this Christmas as you celebrate the Birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. My prayer is also that 2021 will bring us all good health and happier times.

Here is the template for this month:

You can download the 12 x 12 template HERE
or the Letter Size template  HERE

I hope you enjoy the small kit I created for this month:


You can download this kit HERE



Now I hope you enjoy your journey on our Blog Train this month keeping in mind we come from different parts of the world so not all blogs may be ready at the same time.


A-M Designs  (you are here)

9 comments:

  1. Many times I d/l the gifts that you make available and in my rush, I do not take time to say thank you! I am so thankful for your contributions and as I have said before, I scrap in 8x11 format so the templates are geared to my needs. I look forward to the WWBT each month because I scrap for my church and these kits are so applicable to that population. So thank you for all the gifts that you have generously donated over this year and prior years. God bless you as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour and throughout the oncoming year! Thank you again for your generosity! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Большое спасибо за прекрасный вклад в поезд!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank your for your mini kit and template! "What Child is This" is my favorite Christmas song. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations!! God's blessings to you & yours -- Merry Christmas, Anne-Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for this pretty kit !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.