Saturday, May 15, 2021

We Believe Blog Train - May 2021 - Flawless

 Welcome to this month's blog train which I hope you all enjoy. Thank you to those who leave comments on my blog which is much appreciated.

The theme this month is Flawless taken from the scripture Psalm 18:30. The Lord's word truly is without flaw, it is perfect. I encourage you all to pick up a Bible and read it. This year for my morning quiet time I am using a devotional book titled "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young. I am finding it very encouraging as the devotions are written as it Jesus is speaking to me. The scriptures to go with each day's reading have all been good for me to read and meditate on. 

Here is my template for this month and I will also share a page I created using my own template.

You can download the 12 x 12 template HERE
or the Letter Size template HERE


Here is my page I created using the kit - Happy Hopscotch by Connie Prince

Now here is my mini kit for this month:
You can download this kit HERE

Now enjoy the remaining stops on our blog train keeping in mind we live in different parts of the world and not all blogs may be ready at the same time.

A-M Designs  ( you are here)

5 comments:

  1. БОльшое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the templates and the pretty kit. I love how you include the scripture as word art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful template!!! Gorgeous kit!!! Love the colors!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.