Friday, October 15, 2021

October 2021 We Believe Blog Train - Sweet is the Soul - Proverbs 16:24

 Welcome to our blog train for October. I hope you enjoy our theme for this month.


Here is my small kit:


You can download this kit  HERE

Now the template  and below the normal template you will see a template I created for an ATC or Greeting Card. You will need to visit the challenge I am hosting at Ginger Scraps  HERE to be able to download those. 

Download the 12 x 12   HERE
and the Lettersize template HERE

Remember the following is what I am giving away at Ginger Scraps this month. 



Now I hope you enjoy your journey on our Blog Train this month, keeping in mind we are from different parts of the  world so no all Designers might be ready at the same time.

Nellie Bell
A-M Designs  ( you are here)
Lori Imel Designs
Crystal'z Colorz
Trace Elements Art

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.