Saturday, January 1, 2022

Scrap Twist Blog Train - January 2022 - Templates, Quick Pages, and Kits Oh My

 This year I am taking part in the Scrap Twist Blog Train and plan on creating a template each month for this train. 

I hope you enjoy what I have created and also enjoy what the other designers are giving away.

Included this time I have the format of A4 for those who scrapbook in that size. I will continue including that size if enough people download it. 



You can download the 12 x 12 template HERE
the Letter Size HERE
or the A4 Size HERE

Now I hope you enjoy your journey on this blog train:


A-M Designs  ( you are here)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the great templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful templates -- have a beautiful new year, Anne-Marie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.