Thursday, July 6, 2023

Beatitudes - Peacemaker

 It has been some time since I shared a kit for my theme I started of "the Beatitudes". My life away from the computer has become fairly busy so I do not have as much time to do the design work I planned to do.

For this kit I  have chosen the scripture verse : Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.  Matthew 5:9

In the book The Applause of Heaven by Max Lucado the following is shared:

Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer, and watch what happens. 

An employee gets a compliment. A wife receives a bouquet of flowers. A cake is baked and carried next door. A widow is hugged. A preacher is praised.

Sowing seeds of peace is like sowing beans. You don't know why it works, you just know it does. Seeds are planted, and topsoils of hurt are shoved away.

Never underestimate the power of a seed. 

For my small kit I chose to make items useful for pages about  Dads.  Often Dad is the one who can bring peace into the home. 

You can download this small kit HERE

 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.